they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

agrkhwkghsawkejfhdkjadsghwefkjds

Just flipped through the photos Michael and I had done at Stupid 2000 two years ago. Compared them to the recent photo shoot I had done a couple of weeks ago. While I think I physically look better now than I did two years ago, the older photos look a billion times better than the recent ones. I'm so annoyed, disappointed and frustrated.

Providing the weather is lovely on Thursday, I'm going to whore the fuck out of my camera in my backyard just to prove that anyone could take better photos than these recent ones. My Nikon D40 is low-grade in comparison to the Nikon that photographer used.

"Professional photographer" my ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment