they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Monday, October 31, 2011

Fucking fuckfuck. I've gone and done the one thing I promised I'd never let myself do. I've never felt more vulnerable in my life.

Deep down inside, I've always wanted to feel this way. I've always wanted to be this way. And now that I am, I'm fucking terrified it's going to come crumbling down at my feet.

I never, ever, thought I'd find this feeling so early in life. I never thought I'd find it in you. I never thought I'd find it at all.

This is the best thing to ever happen to me, and I'm so fucking scared I'll mess it up. There are so many emotions I'm feeling right now that I'm so confused, it's making me break down.

How am I supposed to go on, knowing that at any moment, you could disappear ?

I think I'm going to throw up.

What the hell is happening to me ?

No comments:

Post a Comment