they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Like a boss;

Michael's called me last night to convince me to come into his work and drink cocktails, since they finished early and all that jazz. I figured why the hell not, and drove my lazy ass down there. The bar is one of my favourites, purely because there are fairy lights lining the roof of it. It looks really pretty and sets a calmness to the place. We had about 5 or so cocktails each, which is roughly 10 standard drinks per person. We then played several games of Pool, which I sort suddenly got better at as I drank. I thought I'd be rusty but I was pulling some pretty awesome shots. Michael, well he sunk the black ball at least twice, haha. The last time we checked the clock it was 2:25am. I think we got home shortly after that, but it must have been like 3am by the time we went to sleep. I may have been a little intoxicated and made a fool of myself, but I had too much fun to give a fuck. Best Monday night out I've ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment