they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Monday, October 10, 2011

/rage;

There isn’t much more that I hate than when someone is on anti-depressants, drinks alcohol, has an anxiety attack, and then cries about it for sympathy. No, no fucking way. There is no way in hell that a doctor would have prescribed you anti-depressants without first telling you what NOT to do and the side affects. If you’re stupid enough to abuse them, and your mind and body, then you deserve the side affects. I refuse to give out sympathy to someone who brought upon their own pain and misfortune. How the fuck is that my problem, or anyone else’s ?! It’s not. It’s your own stupid fault for going against the strict medication rules you know and are supposed to follow.

If you’re fucking serious about dealing with your mental illness, you wouldn’t be fucking around with toxins. Why the fuck would you drink alcohol, a fucking depressant, while on anti-depressants ?! I don’t understand that. There’s no goddamn logic to your stupidity.

I take this on a personal level since I actually have depression and I’ve been on anti-depressants before. I fucking hate it when people use it as an excuse for their poor choices. You don’t see me going around fucking up everything, do you ? No. Because I choose to control my depression instead of running around getting drunk like a fucktard. People who are serious about getting better and learning to control their depression most certainly would not do the complete opposite of what you’re meant to do. That’s like breaking your leg, not putting a cast on it, running around and then crying because it fucking hurts. No shit, Sherlock. You don’t deserve sympathy.

No comments:

Post a Comment