they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Shit that made my day;

  1. I woke up next to my boyfriend. Cliche, I know, but it's really comforting to know he's right there.
  2. A resident of mine told my boss that she would give me "12 out 10" because I'm such a wonderful carer.
  3. My boss then agreed, saying I'm fantastic.
  4. I'm going to join a union because I seriously want a pay increase of at least 3.6%. I could get used to earning close to $26 an hour, part time with annual and sick leave. Yes please.
  5. Michael napped with me this afternoon, even though I'm sure he wasn't tired in the slightest.
  6. Whenever he rolls over with his back facing me, he grabs my arm from behind him and wraps it around him.
  7. Listening to Rudy Francisco's voice.
  8. Driving to the Kooks on my way home.
  9. McDonald's breakfast. I stayed at my boyfriend's house and didn't want to wake everyone up with noises from the kitchen.
  10. Realising that while things will always, unfortunately, be this way, I'm getting a fuckload better at handling it.
  11. Coming to the conclusion that you're pathetic. I see right through you.
  12. Doing about a months worth of homework in almost a night. It should all be done tomorrow night.
  13. Magnum Ego.
  14. The way I feel more at home at my boyfriend's house, with his family, than I do my own.
  15. I'm starting to write in a diary again. It feels good.
  16. I forgot how much I love John Mayer's music until today.

No comments:

Post a Comment