they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Monday, October 24, 2011

/sigh;

My mother and her partner have a serious problem with my cat being inside the house. I kicked up a fuss about it for a while but then gave in because fighting over it became too much effort. I'm not one for arguments as they're tiresome and a hindrance on my happiness. Besides, when they're not home or asleep upstairs, I let my cat inside because I'm a badass rebel like that. If it were up to me, my cat would be outside during the day and inside during the night, but it's a losing battle trying to win over such stubborn people.

I came home this afternoon after being away at my boyfriend's all weekend. My mother was pleased to inform me that my cat, Ichigo, had hunted and killed another bird, leaving the evidence scattered all over the back yard. Considering all the time I've spent trying to convince her to let my cat stay inside at night to avoid this, I instantly became irate.

"Well, what do you want me to do about it ? This is exactly why I wanted to keep him inside at night."
"DON'T. Just shut up. I don't want to hear it. Go away !"

My mother; the most immature and idiotic adult I've ever come across. It's like dealing with a 5 year old child when it comes to her. What the fuck did she want me to say ?
Oh, I'm sorry my cat did the most natural thing he knows. My bad for keeping him outside LIKE YOU TOLD ME TO so we can facilitate his hunting instincts. Yes, it is totally my fault and I am ashamed. My cat is a terrible animal for doing the only thing he knows how to do. Whoops-a-daisy !


For the love of heaven, get me the hell out of this house. I cannot deal with another moronic argument like that again. Her stupidity gives me a headache.

No comments:

Post a Comment