they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Sunday, October 9, 2011

So uh;

My boyfriend's mother kind of beat me up (in a joking way) because I told her if I ended up pregnant any time soon, I'd give the baby up for adoption. If there ever was a time that she displayed how desperate she is for a grandchild, tonight would have been it.

In all honesty, if I did actually end up pregnant right now, or any time in the next 3 years, I'd fucking cry my eyes out. My life would be over. I'd have to quit my job, postpone becoming a Registered Nurse, money would become increasingly tight, Michael would be under an immense amount of pressure, moving out of home and paying rent would be impossible, I'd have to take up some dead end job that I hate, and the only people who would be happy about it would be the ones who don't have to deal with a little shitfuck baby crying at 4am on the regular. No fucking way.

No comments:

Post a Comment