they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Can life please make up its mind ?;

Yesterday was a handful, and as I've just experienced, so is today. I got word back from my mechanic about how much it's going to cost to fix my car. The cheapest deal he can do for me is $2,500. I don't know about you, but I don't have that kind of money laying around the place.

As if I'm not stressed out enough with trying to organise getting ready to move houses, I now how to deal with a debt that I can't afford. Might as well give up on the bloody damn car and take out a loan greater than I was planning. Either way, I don't have money to buy a newer car, let alone fix my current one, so I might as well just jump in the deep end.

The next two weeks are going to be a nightmare. I'm trying super duper hard to not let my emotions control me, but this is getting beyond ridiculous. I've spent the last half hour crying to myself because my mother's idea of "helping" me has actually made me feel a billion times worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment