they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

/embarrassed to the maximum;

Found all my mixed CDs from when I was 17. What the fuck kind of drugs was I on to listen to some of this shit ?! Ohgod, make it stop.

/first CD
Ohfuck, I found all my cheerleader music from high school. Just kill me. Slowly, so in the next life I never make the same mistake.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, VANILLA ICE IN MY PLAYLIST. NINJA TURTLES 4 LYF~
OHJEEBUS, THERE’S WILL SMITH ON HERE. I HAVE LOVED THAT MAN SINCE THE FIRST TIME I SAW FRESH PRINCE. Marrrrrrrryy me !

/second CD
Arethra Franklin ! R.E.S.P.E.C.T BITCHES.
30 Seconds To Mars. Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck.
GHOSTBUSTERS ! I loved my movie soundtracks back when I was shit at life.
Waaaah, BODYJAR. All my punk skater music is on this CD. Shitfuck, why don’t I listen to this anymore ?!
Herpaderpa. Brittney Spears is on every girl’s mix CD at some point in life.
GORILLAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. Enuf said.

/third CD
Ahdear fucking lordy lord. Here comes all the emo music I used to listen to. “Used to.” Who am I kidding ?! I still listen to half of this stuff.

/fourth CD
ATREYU ! I’m keeping this CD for sure. Fucking hell, I miss listening to this every day.

/fifth CD
Well this CD brings back the worst memories of my life. “Better off just friends, better off just dead.” So much New Found Glory. Christ, why did a boy have to make this shitfuck CD for me ?! Memories I had long forgotten have returned. I should probably stop listening to this CD now, but I’m not going to. I want to remember those mistakes I made when I was younger so I’ll NEVER make them again. I knew there was a reason why I didn’t listen to New Found Glory anymore. Good reason.
I’m keeping this CD too.
Okay, maybe not. I found some other music that I didn’t like then, and still don’t. Probably never will.

No comments:

Post a Comment