they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Survs up;

1. Think of the last person who said I love you, do you think they meant it?
My boyfriend ? Adurh !

2. Would you date an 18-year-old at the age you are now?
Ohgodno.

3. When’s the last time you were aggravated and happy at the same time?
That doesn’t happen. Just no.

4. Would you ever smile at a stranger?
I do all the time.

5. Is there someone mad because you’re dating/talking to the person you are?
If there is, I don’t care.

6. Have you heard a song that reminds you of someone today?
Not that I can think of.

7. What exactly are you wearing right now?
Work clothes.

8. How often do you listen to music?
Every day. Stupid question.

9. Do you wear jeans or sweats more?
Denim for sure. Jeans, shorts, jackets…

10. Do you think your life will change dramatically before 2012?
2013 is when a big change happens career wise (:

11. Are you a social or an antisocial person?
I’m social, even though I like my quiet time (:

12. Have you ever kissed someone whose name begins with the letter ‘A’?
Nope.

13. What about ‘R’?
Nope.

14. Can you drive a stick shift?
“Stick shift,” hahahahha. I’m learning again since I haven’t since I was 16 and that was a long time ago.
/sigh

15. Do you care if people talk badly about you?
I’ve now seen the upside to this situation - if people talk shit about me, it’s because they’ve got nothing better to do with their time than hate on me.

16. Are you going out of town soon?
Not until Feburary-ish

17. When was the last time you cried?
I don’t even remember. Who cares ?

18. Have you ever told someone you loved them?
Well yeah… I mean it.

19. If you could change your eye color, would you?
Greeeeeeeen.

20. Is there a boy who you would do absolutely everything for?
Sure, more than one actually.

21. Name something you dislike about the day you’re having.
I’m tired, it’s Sunday night, and I can’t see Michael because I don’t have a car to drive.

22. Is it cute when guys kiss you on your forehead?
Yes, yes it is.

23. Are you dating the last person you talked to?
Sure am (:

24. What are you sitting on right now?
Kitchen bar stool.

25. Does anyone regularly (other than family) tell you they love you?
Michael tells me every day.

26. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have?
Once upon a time, then I got over it like sane people do.

27. Who was the last person you talked to before you went to bed last night?
I sent Michael a txt last night but I didn’t get a reply for obvious reasons. He was drunk.

28. Do you get a lot of colds?
Not anymore (:

29. Where is the shirt you are wearing from?
Workies.

30. Does anyone hate you?
Yeah, but I don’t give a shit.

31. Do you have any empty alcohol bottles hidden somewhere in your room?
Nope, just full ones ;D

32. Do you like watching scary movies?
I do, yes.

33. Do you want your tongue pierced?
No. Never. Ew.
I have my tongue webbing done, which is completely different and totally pointless.

34. If you had to delete one year of your life completely, which would it be?
No thank you. I like to remember the shit mistakes I’ve made so I never make them again.

35. Did you have a dream last night?
I don’t remember it now, but I was confused when I woke.

36. When was the last time you told someone you loved them?
Todaaaaaay.

37. Do you think you’ll be married in 5 years?
28 ? I better be married by the time I’m 40 or Celeste and I are getting married and adopting children.

38. Do you think someone has feelings for you?
I know he does. He tells me every day.

39. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
I guess not ? I don’t know.

40. Did you have a good day yesterday?
Yesterday was okay, last night was where it was at.

41. Think back 2 months ago; were you in a relationship?
Yep (:

42. In the next 48 hours, will you hang out with a girl?
I don’t knowwwww. My mother doesn’t count.

43. Has anyone told you they don’t want to ever lose you?
Yes, but I didn’t feel the same way.

44. What’s the best part about school?
The social side with your friends. That’s it.

45. Do you have any pictures on your Facebook?
No. I hide from the internet.

46. Do you ever pass notes to your friends in school?
HA ! My best friend in high school and I hated our year 12 math teacher, so we wrote notes, stuck them in handmade envelopes, and then taped them underneath the table we were sitting at. Then we left a pencil note on the top to tell the next people to sit there what was underneath. They wrote back to us (:

47. Do you replay things that have happened in your head?
Good memories only. No point dwelling on the bad.

48. Were you single over the last summer?
Nope.

49. Is your life anything like it was two years ago?
It’s so much better in ways I can’t explain.

50. What are you supposed to be doing right now?
Nothing. I have the next two days off so I’m staying up late and watching X-Men all night.

51. Do you hate the last guy you had a conversation with?
I love Michael.

52. Are you nice to everyone?
Sure am, unless I have a personal reason as to why not.

53. Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to?
Michael was unexpected in every way imaginable. Best surprise from life, ever.

54. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat?
Done and done.

55. Are you good at hiding your feelings?
I choose not to anymore. Whatever I’m feeling is on display for everyone to see. I don’t hide anything.

56. Do you think you like someone?
I love someone.

57. Have you kissed someone whose name starts with a ‘J’?
A boy in primary school. Oooooohhhhh, cooties.

58. Do you prefer to be friends with girls or boys?
Either or. Boys have just as much drama as girls, they hide it better.

59. Has anyone of your friends ever seen you cry?
Plenty have. I’m fucking stupid sometimes.

60. Do you hate anyone?
For reasons of my own, yes.

61. How’s your heart?
Pretty damn content with everything.

62. Is there something that happened in your past that you hate talking about?
It’s not that I hate talking about it, it’s just that I don’t enjoy reminding myself of the greatest mistake I’ve ever made.

63. Have you ever cried over a guy?
It’s what happens when you become romantically involved.

64. Who is probably talking a load of crap about you right now?
Oh, I can name one little snot in particular.

65. Are your toenails painted pink?
No. No pink will ever appear on my nails, unless it’s a pastel soft ballet kind of pink.

66. Will your next kiss be a mistake?
Never is.

67. Girls love it when boyfriends cry; correct?
I don’t like it when people cry at all. I feel uncomfortable and upset that they’re sad. Why would I like that ?

68. Have your pants ever fallen down in public?
I don’t think so, no.

69. Who was the last person you were on the phone with?
Err, txting Michael before.

70. How do you look right now?
Daily work face.

71. Do you have someone you can be your complete self around?
Like all of my friends, ever.

72. Can you commit to one person?
I currently do.

73. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
I sure as hell do.

74. Have you ever felt replaced?
Yep, but that’s in the past. It doesn’t matter now.

75. Did you wake up cranky?
Slightly annoyed I had work.

76. Are you a jealous person?
Nope. Jealousy implies that there is someone who threatens my happiness, and no one does that. I’m not insecure.

77. Are relationships ever worth it?
If it makes you happy, damnstraight they are.

78. Anyone you’re giving up on?
Nope. I’ve cut the shit people out of my life already.

79. Currently wanting to see anyone?
Yes, I do but it’s not urgent.

80. Name something you have to do tomorrow?
Clean my room.

81. Last person you cried in front of?
Uhhh….

82. Is there someone you will never forget?
A lifetime of people.

83. Do you think the person you have feelings for is protective of you?
Of course. I’ve seen it.

84. If the person you wish to be with were with you, what would you be doing right now?
We’d be watching movies, eating something entirely unhealthy, cuddling, probably tickling each other, and making stupid faces at each other.

85. Are you over your past?
Most certainly.

86. Have you ever liked one of your best friends of the opposite sex?
A lot of people think I have, but you’d be wrong. I’m just super comfortable with them.

87. Is there anyone you can tell EVERYTHING to?
Haven’t you already asked this ?

88. If your first true love knocked on your door with apology and presents, would you accept?
I’d take the apology, not the presents. It’d be nice to know he’s sorry for fucking things up just as much as I did. There’s is nothing he could do to make me want to return to that part of my life.

89. So, the last person you kissed just happens to arrive at your door at 3AM; do you let them in?
He’d probably be drunk, and I’d be okay with that. We’d probably play 20 Questions while making shadow puppets with the light that leeks in from the street.

90. Have you ever liked someone who your friends hated?
There was a point where none of my friends wanted anything to do with them. It’s been fixed (:

91. Will you be in a relationship in 2 months?
Unless he changes his mind, I will be.

92. Is there anyone you know with the name Michael?
My boyfriend. Fancy that.

93. Have you ever kissed a Matthew?
Yes, shamefully.

94. Were you in a relationship in January? How was it going?
Yup. It’s kickass awesome.

95. Were you happy with the person you liked in March?
I’m happy with him all the time.

96. Don’t tell me lies, is the last person you texted attractive?
Oh boy is he ever !

97. Who do you have texts from?
I have an iPhone, so from anyone who’s txtd me in the last 6 months or so.

98. If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say?
“GTFO and let me think about this.” - what he said.

99. Have you ever kissed someone older than you?
You know, I probably haven’t. Ha.

100. Who’s in your profile picture with you?
Just me.

101. Ever kissed under fireworks?
I think so. Maybe ?

102. Has anybody ever given you butterflies?
Ohyes. Many nights spent feeling them flutter around.

No comments:

Post a Comment