they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Things I found while cleaning my room and packing my stuff;






  • Promo flyer for Out of Step after it just opened. They’re actually the best married couple I know, and the best parents. Their kids are amazing. They’re the only people I'll let pierce my body, and I highly recommend them to everyone.
  • My wisdom teeth that I thought I had lost. I found them in the bag I got from the dentist the day I had them removed. Food stuck under a flap of gum resulted in an infection, and $600 down the drain. The weekend after I had them removed was the first time I met Michael’s parents.
  • Whoa! Shut It Down was a band my best friend, Ryan, formed. They performed one gig, all of our friends showed up, we all bought the same t-shirt, and I have a face towel with the band name embroidered on it. Everyone came back to my house for the after party. Good day.

2 comments:

  1. I was sort-of freaking out over what's in that bag, until I realized it was teeth!! haha :D Oh, the things we find while cleaning...

    Aya ♥ Strawberry Koi

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have a great blog! please check out my blog and follow if you like, I promise to do the same for you! xx
www.lovejoice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete