they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Monday, December 19, 2011

Can't sleep and don't wanna work tomorrow morning;

Went and saw Jay Hoad Band tonight. I don't know whether I like him more as a band or as a solo artist. Either way, tonight was enjoyable. I had to leave early because of work so I left Michael waiting for Ryan on his own. I doubt they would have played my favourite song anyway since it's more acoustic than full band.
I really should get some sleep. It's 10:56pm and I was meant to be asleep half an hour ago. I'm sleeping without the pills now. I feel good about it. So much has changed for the better the last couple of months. Calls for another entry another sleepless night.

I'm really happy with life. Really happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment