they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Drunken antics;

26th December 2011 was a great night ! I got a little bit more intoxicated than I was planning due to an empty stomach and mixing cider with vodka inside my tumtum. I wore my black platform wedges, which meant I was a great deal taller than usual. It also knocked me off my balance when walking down stairs and pretty much kissed the pavement when I left. Although, the rounded toes on them made it much easier to twirl around in circles. They are incredibly comfortable.
Callum's face in that photo is priceless. I must remember to buy him a drink next time, to repay him for the one he bought me, of course (:


Those drinks also meant I left with a bruise roughly the length of my finger from walking into an object I don't remember. Nevertheless, I hope to do it again some time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment