they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Equivalent Exchange;

So while Michael and I were out doing some shopping, he did as he usually does and sent me off in the opposite direction so he could buy me another surprise. He said it was so awesome it'd make me want to marry him.

I was not at all expecting this. Fullmetal Alchemist is my all time favourite anime [Elfin Lied comes in at #1.5] and now, thanks to my wonderful and amazing boyfriend, I have the complete series, both movies, a book on Alchemy and what makes up the world they live in, and the amazing case. If you've ever wondered where my chest tattoo comes from, it's this. Her name is Lust, and she's my favourite character.

Oh so happy.

Seeing Armstrong on the cover makes me giggle. What a character, that fellow.

No comments:

Post a Comment