they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

EVERY FUCKING TIME;


Me: I'm going to write this motherfucking awesome introduction to the novel I'll be spending the next possible six years writing. It's finally come to me. Must get it down.

Word: Okie dokie, type away.

Me: Oh, new stuff on my tumblr dashboard. I have to check it. Have to.

Word: I'll just chill out here, while you've left me unsaved. That's cool.

Me: Right, let's get back to writing.

Word: Nah, I'm going to crash on you instead.

Me: lkfhalghaelyrlWIRHFLASGHLFSJHFA;KJDFfhdsjlghsdlgh

Word: I can recover your lost work. Do you want to use recovered file ?

Me: OH THANK FUCK.

Word: LULZ JK I only recovered a blank page because you forgot to save before I unexpectedly crashed on you. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment