they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Today is going to be a good day;

You know how you wake up some mornings and have a good feeling about the rest of the day ? Welcome to my current feeling. Something tells me it's going to be one those days where everything falls together nicely (:

Christmas on Sunday ! I'm really excited. It'll be the first Christmas Michael and I get to celebrate in our own home. I can't wait to see his face when he opens his presents. He's going to like them very much.
I have to work Christmas Eve and day for the first time as well. I'll be late to my family lunch but I don't mind. Helping my residents so they can be with their families is a pretty awesome reward for the day. Plus, triple rate because not only is it a public holiday, it's also a Sunday. A little Christmas bonus for me (:

Oh goodness, I feel really good about everything. The time leading up to moving out, and shortly after, was stressful. I broke down, isolated myself for a bit, and felt like I had made a very stressful decision that resulted in more stress. Weeks later and I'm okay. I'm nowhere near as stressed or anxious as I usually would be, and I have Michael and my family's constant support to thank. I'm so lucky to have such amazing people in my life. Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment