they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Happy Bianca is happy.


So if you couldn’t already tell, I love my hair. I treat it well and am always on the hunt for better products. The other week I bought Redken, and ohmygod my hair feels amazing. The ends are a little dry still and that’ll take time to restore, but the rest of it is silky smooth and ohso soft. I’m not usually a fan of leave-in conditioner because I don’t like having “crispy hair” but fuckmylife this shit is goooooood. A lot of people would rather just chop off their dry ends, but I prefer to restore them with treatments. Which reminds me; I haven’t done one in a while.

Also, earlier today, I somehow lost my phone. Doesn’t seem like a big deal but when it’s the only phone in the house, it’s not exactly a good thing. I would have called my phone so I could hunt for the sound, but like I said, no other phones in the house except for mine. Aaaaand I got that stupid Find My iPhone app thingy in case this happened, and I would have used it if my fucking iTunes wasn’t a piece of shit and didn’t freeze on me every time I opened the goddamn program. I looked in my bedroom, the bathroom, the lounge room, the kitchen & dining area but I couldn’t find it.

Know where I found it ? Sitting on top of my cat’s scratching post. I don’t remember why I put it there, but I did. Motherfucker.

No comments:

Post a Comment