they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Sunday, February 5, 2012

I'm listening to Coldplay and it's raining;

What is in the back seat of your car right now?
A pair of shoes. Had you asked when I still had my old car, I'd have to go check. I keep my newer car clean.

What was the last thing you threw up?
Water and bile. We had the worst taxi driver a couple of weekends ago. Fucking asshole.

Menthol or regular cigarettes?
Regular. Menthol is like nothing.

What is your favorite episode of Friends?
I don't like Friends. Pass.

Does anyone have any blackmail on you?
Lulz, no. I'm sure there's shit out there, but I'm not ashamed of it.

If you could marry any celebrity today who would it be?
My dreams keep telling me that sex with Tom Felton would be amazing.

Have you been to a strip club?
There is nothing infamous about strip clubs. Just hype from shit people. They're actually pretty average.

Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
Can't see anything.

Are you wearing socks right now?
Bare feet all the way.

What was the last thing you had to drink?
Cup of tea. Always.

What are you wearing right now?
Track pants, singlet, leopard pj top.

Last food you ate?
Cashew nuts for lunch.

Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
Nope ): I haven't done personal shopping in a few weeks. Unusual for me.

When is the last time you ran?
The other day at work. There was an urgency of some sort.

What's the last sporting event you watched?
No thank you.

Last person's house you were in?
Currently home alone in my own.

Last movie you saw?
Chronicle. Worth the mullah.

Who Is the last person you sent a message to on Facebook?
Hannah, but it was a chat conversation.

Ever go to camp?
Christine and I spoke about plans to have everyone camp out at her farm. Going to happen.

Were you an honor roll student in school?
HA ! I did what I needed to get good grades, but I wasn't a kissass.

Do you like sushi?
Love that shit, especially with Boost Juice.

Do you have a tan?
Naturally olive skin. That yellow-brown colour.

How old do you want to be when you have kids?
Mid-late 20's.

Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?
More than often, I prefer it. Unless it's in a can.

What is your age?
Twenty-three.

Are you someone's best friend?
Ryan got a B tattooed behind his ear for my 21st birthday. What do you think ? Next tattoo I get will be one for him.

What are your siblings' middle names?
Enzo, haha. Fuck.

Where is your dad right now?
I don't have one.

What was the last thing you said?
Outloud, I was talking to my cat because he was being unusually timid. In my head, I'm always saying shit to myself

What color is your watch?
My Fullmetal Alchemist pocket watch is silver, and so is my nurse watch.

What do you think of when you think of Australia?
Home.

Ever ridden on a roller coaster?
I have and it scared the living shit out of me. I don't think I've ever screamed like that before.

Who is the last person you were really interested in?
I was interested in Michael this time last year, and the year before. Still am.

Favorite gemstone?
I love diamonds and pearls.

Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
Depends on who I'm with and if we're in a hurry. Most of the time; drive thru.

Do you have a roommate?
My boyfriend, but he's more of a bedmate ;)

Do you have any bad habits?
Plenty. I'm working on them.

What is your favorite number?
9. I like the way you write it and the way you say it. Nine.

Do you know anyone named Lori?
Goodness no. What a terrible name !

What color is your mom's hair?
Naturally, it's such a dark brown it looks black. I have no idea what it currently is as she's always changing it.

Do you have a dog?
Not anymore. Ichigo is my cat.

What happened to you in 1993?
I turned 5 years old and started primary school.

Does your first memory involve your dad?
The earliest memory I have is of my father beating my mother.

Do you remember singing any songs as kids?
Always with my mother. She had all sort of rock n roll playing.

When was the last time you went swimming?
Too long ago for my liking.

Has your luggage ever gotten lost?
Nope. I'm not a douche.

Biggest annoyance in your life right this minute?
Money woes.

Have you ever thought it would be cool to smash a guitar?
What a waste of a dramatic performance.

Do you like watching a bonfire?
I do indeed ! It's somewhat soothing.

Are you allergic to anything?
Lactose intolerant and stress. I break out in hives if I'm too stressed.

What is one thing you miss about your past?
Everything about my past that I love is still current.

Do you ever get flu shots?
Not since that time that I did and got the flu. I really should for work, but nah.

Favorite shoes that you wear all the time?
My Nikes. Comfiest shoes ever.

What is one thing you've learned about life recently?
Recently; that people are like trees. They start off small, grow tall and outwards, then some branches have to die and be culled so that newer and healthier ones can grow. Change is good for you.

Are you jealous of anyone?
Lulz. No. I have everything I want in life at this point in time.

Is anyone jealous of you?
Not to sound full of myself, but I know of a few. I have what they want most. It's understandable.

No comments:

Post a Comment