they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Friday, February 24, 2012

There's stuff stuck in my head.

"Stuff."

That's the best I can do right now. Nothing is flowing. I've hit my writer's block and it's a tall fucking wall. This is what happens when I become happy. When I was depressed, I could bring everything out, but now I struggle to even describe how I'm currently feeling. I can't find the right song to suit my moods, I can't find the right moods to write in, I can't do it anymore. I've lost my muse.

I need to finish building my desk so I can have my own space. Space where nothing invades.

Fuck.

2 comments:

  1. i'm exactly the same. i lose all inspiration to write when i'm feeling (dare i say) 'happy'.

    nice blog, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know what it is about being hurt and upset that makes me want to write. I guess because when I get like that, I get passionate about how I'm feeling. Glad to know I'm not the only one, aha (:

      & thank you ! I love your blog.

      Delete