they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Things I was meant to do today:


  • Go to Ink Kings and make my appointment + talk to Kraig about my thigh pieces.
  • Visit mother’s house and pick up some things there.
  • Go get my Future Music ticket.
  • Make an appointment for Ichigo’s vaccinations.
  • Go get some little food things that are missing from the pantry/fridge.
  • A little window shopping to work out what I can budget in for some personal shopping.
  • Pay some more off the Star Wars Xbox console I have pre-ordered.

Things I actually did today

  • None of the above.
  • Organised the design sketches for Kraig to work with.
  • Waxed & plucked my eyebrows so they’re perfect.
  • Cleaned the kitchen + did the dishes.
  • Cleaned up Ichigo’s kitty litter tray.
  • Played Sims 3.
  • Folding the washing.
  • Cleaned up the bedroom.
  • Painted my nails.
  • Briefly spoke to mother.
  • Texted Michael all day long.
  • Sat on my fat ass checking my bank account every 30 minutes to see if I got paid or not.

Reason why I didn’t do anything I was supposed to do today ? Because I got paid at FIVE O’FCUKINGCLOCK which is when all the shops shut and peak hour traffic kicks me in the ovaries. Now I’ll have to wait until Monday, when I have the goddamn free day to do it. Fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment