they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Saturday, February 11, 2012

The Wombats is blasting through the house and I’m prancing around like a fool.

I'm baking choc chip cookies, and I'm slightly tempted to run down to the shops and get some icing sugar so I can decorate them a little bit. Actually, that’s a bit too much for cookies.

Edit: They turned out perfect. Crispy on the edges and moist and soft-ish in the middle. I could tell I hadn't baked in a very long time after my arm got sore while mixing the dough. Need to start cooking properly again.

Kelly and I have plans for a rather boogie infused night for later tonight as well. I may be sick and unable to drink [stupid antibiotics] but that doesn’t mean I can’t have fun. I need to find an outfit with flat shoes that won't make me cold, yet isn't too covered up because I'll get hot and icky from dancing all night. I hate that I have to go to Black Market, because it's not that great of a venue and their vodka is nasty cheap, but I'll do it because almost every single one of my friends goes there. On the plus side, none of them would dare step foot inside Red Square or HQ [HQ is slightly exempt from this because a lot of bands play there.]

No comments:

Post a Comment