they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

6:40am Wednesday morning and there's Pendulum cranking on the radio.

My dreams have made a turn for the worst. Last night, in my dream, Michael stabbed and killed three people who resembled characters from numerous anime. I don’t remember why, and their blood on the carpet looked more like browny-black-red sludge instead of proper blood. I think the first one was killed out of aggression, and the couple were killed because they found out about the first and wouldn’t let us leave their house. I’m so confused.

Monday night I dreamt about something terrible enough to make me cry in my sleep, and then continue after I woke up. All I know is that I can’t go back to these dreams. I can’t go back to sleepless nights. Not after I finally got my sleeping pattern back.

Fingers crossed it’s a once off. Maybe bootcamp will make me feel better. I fucking hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment