they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Friday, March 2, 2012

I would have much preferred being stuck in an elevator today than actually work.

And I fucking hate elevators, goddamn devil machines, but work today was a nightmare and I'm so glad that it ended sooner than I realised. Too bad I have to work 7am-3pm in the ward I hate most all weekend. Too bad I agreed to working longer hours and now can't make the PTAA Adelaide Tattoo Show. I don't even care that I'm missing Soundwave anymore - I never cared to begin with - but the Tattoo Show is something I was really looking forward to. BOO.

Wanna brief insight into my regular day ?
Clearly run through every single precise movement you do from the moment you wake up until the moment you go to bed. Now, imagine letting a stranger do all of that for you while you do nothing. That morning to lunch period of your day is my average working day. When someone develops an attitude, calls me a "smart mouth girl" for dishing back said attitude, and then proceeds to play the victim therefore making me look like the bad guy, getting stuck in the elevator between ground and first floor seems like the better situation to be in. Tomorrow, when I see said person with that shitty attitude, I'm going to be nothing but motherfucking rainbows, sunshine and unicorns. Nothing pisses off angry people more than when others don't give in to their shit.

Let's see you call me a "smart mouth girl" when I smile right in your face, you prick.

No comments:

Post a Comment