they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Monday, March 19, 2012

Monday lunch date.



Today I went for a lunch date with my lovely best friend, Celeste. We found some cute Marilyn Munroe obsessed cafe on Jetty Road, Brighton, that actually served gluten free products [Celeste has Celiac disease.] We caught up on everything that’s happened in between our last date, including things that happened between other people. We like to bitch and gossip; get over it.

I went to Marion to do some quick shopping, and spotted this cute as fuck watch with the kitten face on it. I immediately bought it, along with some cheap conditioner because I needed it. Sort of. I need conditioner to wash with my hair, but it doesn’t need to be high quality shit because I use the Redken leave-in conditioner, and that’s muuuuuuuuch better.

Now I’m at home, with the boyfriend and the cat, contemplating what to have for dinner. I have a “girls night” planned with Hannah and Rachel later tonight. More gossip and bitching to ensue. Aaaand that’s Monday for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment