they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Friday, April 13, 2012

ALL I WANT TO DO IS CUDDLE ON THE COUCH WITH MICHAEL, EAT FATTY FATTY FOODS AND WATCH SOUTH PARK ALL NIGHT.

I hate working towards a career. Sometimes I think about how easy life would be right now if I had fucking gone to Uni straight after school instead of fucking around between here and Melbourne. But if I did that, I wouldn't have the kickass life I have right now. I mean, I'm still on track with the plans I made career-wise when I was younger; I just thought it'd be easier. I'm actually running a little behind my scheduled career take off, but that's naturally who I am. I am always late, for everything, no matter how hard I try to be on time.

The thing I like most about the grown adult I'm becoming is that I'm career orientated. I don't want to settle down, get married, have kids, blah blah blah, right now, or any time soon. I want to become a nurse, I want to work and gain experience and knowledge in my field, I want to be respected at my place of employment, and I will be in due time. It's all a matter of timing.

Which is ironic, since I have terrible timing skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment