they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Best friends means...




So this is my best friend, Ryan, in case you haven’t heard after the countless mentions he’s had throughout my personal posts. We’ve been best friends for about 6 years or so, which would make him my longest running best friend. I also share Ryan as a best friend with my brother and another one of my best friends, Bradley. That’s a little confusing but people who know me understand. We’re kind of a little family, the four of us, and I can’t imagine anything tearing us apart. Those are the boys I’m going to spend the rest of my life having around.

ANYWAY, for my 21st birthday Ryan surprised me with probably the most personal gift anyone could get me - a B tattooed behind his left ear. This year was his 21st birthday, so I returned the favour. Now we’re matching (:

No comments:

Post a Comment