they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Decided to remake an oasis.com profile.

Some guy sent me this message on Facebook:

“Hey there. I haven’t talked to you before but I have seen you on here and thought I’d fill you in on something. Either you or someone who is pretending to be you is on Oasis Active. I only say this as it says you are on a relationship here so I just wanted to make sure everything was kosher If you are on there legitimately though, accept my request haha - omaz”

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I got another message on Facebook from some guy wondering why I wouldn’t talk to him. My oasis.com profile is a fucking joke, people. When I checked my profile just before, I had like 200+ requests waiting to be approved.

This time, I won’t make my online nickname my actual name. I don’t know what I was thinking when I did that /facepalm.
And I’ll pick photos that are old, or that I never uploaded on Facebook so people won’t track me down. Those nosey parkers.

No comments:

Post a Comment