they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Sunday, April 8, 2012

I'm in a glass case of emotion !








Last night was John's 21st costume birthday party. I bought two bottles of red wine; finished only one of them. I put on my generic sailor school uniform and did my hair Sailor Moon style because it was the most iconic anime hair style I could think of. Remind me for future reference to never leave my forehead without a fringe. Fucking hell, I look terrible.

I spent most of the night outside in the freezing cold smoking and drinking with some of my favourite girls. I introduced Heather [our American friend who lives with us now] to almost everyone I spoke to last night. We ventured down to the local shops to see Rachie while she was working; Heather kept handing me salt and vinegar chips; Rachel was the envy of everyone in her kigurumi; Looker looked better in my denim cut off shorts that I do; Alex froze his ass off in his speedo; Trav pulled an epic The Joker costume; and if Michael had kept up his "American accent," I probably would have punched him.

I was drunk for about an hour or so of the night, thanks to waking up at 6am and getting to the party at 5pm. I feel like absolute shit and Michael and I still have to go to his parents' place for Easter today. I think I might just melt into the couch right now and never return.

No comments:

Post a Comment