they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Adventure time~




Heather and I went for a jog today since the weather was nice, but it eventually turned into a 10.4km walk. We walked from Reynella to Christies Beach along the Southern Express Way, which took us at least 2 hours and 8 minutes (according to google maps).

On our way, we ventured into a pet shop where we found this little cutie pie puppy. She was absolutely gorgeous and only $300 ! If I had the money right there and then, I would have bought her for Michael. She kept whimpering at us and then tried to jump out of her cage. Ugh, I wish I had the money ):

When we eventually got to the beach, Heather’s ankles were covered in blood thanks to her blisters. We were too far away to walk back home so I called Michael and he picked us up. On his way, he got a fine for not having one of his P plates all the way up on his rear window - bullshit move since other cops usually would have let him off.

Earlier tonight, Ryan, Larry, Jane, England, Michael, Heather and I went out to Pizza Hut for all you can eat dinner. I don’t think I’ve eaten that much in a while. I feel like I’m about to pop with a food baby any minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment