they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Things I wish I'd said #002

You’re a sucky kisser, literally. When I put my tongue in your mouth, you’re meant to caress it with yours. You do not suck on it like a fucking lollipop. Keep the saliva to a minimum as well. It may also help if you didn’t pretend our tongues were sword fighting either. Kissing is supposed to be sensual, not some hard muscular wrestle in my mouth. If I wanted that, I’d suck your cock, but that was funny looking too, so no.

4 comments:

  1. i think i found my soulmate haha ! Even if i'm from finland

    ilove your blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thank you ! That's a lovely compliment.

      I love your blog also, although I have to use google translate, haha.

      Delete
  2. hahaha, sending you a virtual high-five girl! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Virtual high-five right back at you !

      Delete