they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

TO ALL THOSE WHO CRY ABOUT WORKING IN FAST FOOD.

So far in my aged care career I've:

  • been spat at
  • had to clean up vomit with my hands
  • had someone accidentally urinate on my bare hand
  • been scratched, punched, slapped, whipped, bitten at
  • seen just about over 100+ old naked bodies
  • been drooled on
  • showered said naked old bodies
  • had to wipe up shit, literally, from someone's bare asshole
  • received more sloppy nanna kisses than I can count
  • had puss from a wound squirt into my face
  • been called every single insult under the sun [whore, slut, bitch, etc]
  • had elderly men make sexual advances towards me
  • endured physically having to touch the genitals of another person
  • physically had to pick shit up off of the bathroom/hallway floor
  • ... the list goes on.

There's more I could list but I'd be here all night. Point being, there's no fucking way your job is as horrible as mine can be. Take the fucking burger flipping job and shut your mouth. You'd probably get paid more than I do, and the worst thing you'd deal with is some smart mouthed customer who's obviously a douchebag anyway. Have someone shit on your shoe and then tell me working in fast food is "horrible," you wanker.

Point is; money is fucking money. Who gives a shit how you get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment