they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Monday, June 11, 2012

Listening to Julia Stone and reading Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov.

I think that was my 6th cup of tea for the day ? I drink so much of the stuff I lose count.

Michael’s out with the boys drinking, and Heather’s home, but I’ve got the lounge and heater to myself. I just got off the phone txting Hannah as well. I miss seeing her often. We live a couple of streets apart and yet we hardly see each other. Strange.

I think later on I might try writing again. I kind of hit a wall with it. Maybe when I’m at uni and I have no time to sit quietly and let my thoughts sort themselves out, I might actually find something worth putting down.

I want a Polaroid 300 Instant Camera in purple. That’ll be my next camera. The film is expensive, like all Polaroid film, so I’ll be saving that precious for special occasions. I think that’ll make like 8 cameras all up. Because one is never enough, and never using my dSLR isn’t a good enough excuse to stop buying cameras I hardly use. It’s like an addiction.

This post was supposed to be only a couple lines long. Now you have all this bullshit here. Guess I have more useless shit on my mind than I originally though. Huh.

No comments:

Post a Comment