they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Monday, June 4, 2012

Things I wish I'd said #005

Just because I weigh 50kg does not give you the goddamn right to go ahead and suggest I "eat more!" I'll have you know that I eat a healthy breakfast, a healthy lunch, and an over indulgent dinner every single motherfucking day. I eat McDonald's, pizza and KFC whenever the fuck I feel like it. I drink soft drinks whenever the fuck I feel like it. I also sit on my ass all fucking day because I can. I am the laziest bitch I know, but that doesn't mean I have to be 50kgs overweight because you can't handle the idea that someone can weigh so little and still be healthy. I'm short, 157cm last time I checked, which is fucking tiny for someone who's about to turn 24 years old. I have a small frame; you can poke the fattiest parts of my body and still feel bone. I am not fucking anorexic or bulimic. I am not skin and bone. And FYI this is not the smallest I've ever been, so I've actually put on weight, you ignorant piece of shit. I am well within my BMI index and have never, ever, in my whole entire life, been underweight.

I will not, under any circumstance or amount of peer pressure, apologise for having a petite body shape. I will not be made to feel bad because I'm skinny. I am healthy. Fuck you.

No comments:

Post a Comment