they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Things I wish I'd said #007

Your stupidity makes me want to bash my head into a wall, several times over until I give myself a concussion severe enough that I completely forget your bullshit. Honestly, you are fucking up your life. I think the thing that angers me the most is your excuse for not making more out of your life. Just because you have a child, it doesn't mean you can't do anything with yourself. That's not a reason to suddenly give up everything you've ever wanted. It's actually, in my opinion, the best reason you could have for pushing harder and going the distance with the life you want to live. You have a life-form that depends on you 100% and needs you to be the strongest, smartest and most capable person you can be. Putting everything aside because it's "too hard" is bullshit. Both your mother and mine did it solo - they raised multiple children on their own and did a fucking fantastic job at it. You're such a disappointment these days.

I don't make the effort to see or talk to you anymore because you're not worth my time. Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment