they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Monday, June 18, 2012

Well that was awkward.

Bumped into my personal trainer (or rather ex-personal trainer because I have no intention on going back to see him even though he thinks I will) at the gym today. I saw him first but I really wasn’t in the mood for that awkward “When are you free ? Oh you can’t afford me right now ?” conversation today so I tried to concentrate on where I was going and attempted to slyly walk past him. Obviously that didn’t work.

Last time I saw him we had that awkward conversation, and then he asked if I was going to do some exercises he taught me because 30 minutes on cardio isn’t good enough or some shit. This time he let me go but not really since he started working out close enough to me that I could see him in the reflection of the windows.

It’s not like I didn’t work out today, or haven’t been over the last couple of weeks. I’ve been good, kind of. Today I did my usual workout, plus I had sex this morning so there goes more kilojoules, motherfucker. Just get off my ass about me spending money on you when I could do it all myself. I’ll get fit and skinny on my own terms, thank you very much.

I could secretly ask my friend who works there for his schedule so I can plan my workouts around him therefore never bumping into him again. I was about 2 seconds away from cancelling my membership at that gym just so I can avoid him totally, but I’m not that much of a pussy. Or am I ?

No comments:

Post a Comment