they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Went to gym yesterday and it didn't feel like I worked out hard enough.

Woke up this morning and couldn't laugh without being in pain. Looks like that ab workout actually did something. Though I didn't feel like I was working my abs hard enough yesterday, today's a good starting point in showing me how much harder I need to push myself.

I jogged for like 6 minutes as well. Constant, no breaks, jogging. The last time I did that I think I was 16. 9km is my jogging pace for the time being, because I think I'd fall over if I went any faster.

My neck and shoulders are a little sore as well. Lifting weights while working the right muscles is sure to correct my slight hunch.

I'll be going again today once Michael has finished using my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment