they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Friday, July 27, 2012

10 reasons why today rules:

  1. I got to work with three of my favourite co-workers.
  2. I had a short shift today.
  3. Michael’s cooking laksa for dinner !
  4. He moved my car for me (I parked behind him in the driveway).
  5. He told me to eat something before napping because he knows I always wake up feeling sick afterwards.
  6. Cups of tea.
  7. Fresh sheets on the bed.
  8. AVCon is tomorrow.
  9. My muscles don’t hurt nearly as much as they did the past couple of days.
  10. I just realised that no matter how much I used to dislike you, you do similar things like I do so I guess you’re not all that bad.
ANOTHER REASON WHY TODAY RULES:
HOUSE TO MYSELF TONIGHT, MOTHERFUCKERS !

I mean, don’t get me wrong, I love spending time with Michael and all that jazz, but the house to myself means I can play whatever music I want, play whatever games I want, use the internet however I want, and not have to worry about it ruining his MW3 games.

Now I have a tough choice to make: watch new anime; play Diablo III; play something on SNES; play Kingdom Hearts on my emulator; play Pokemon while watching a movie; play Sims 3 evennnn…. SO MANY CHOICES, NOT ENOUGH HANDS AND BRAIN TO DO THEM ALL AT ONCE.

No comments:

Post a Comment