they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Forever socially awkward.

My social retardation has become so bad that I don’t even bother rsvp-ing to things because I know I’ll get bored and wanna come home after 10 minutes if I do go.

Michael just asked me to come with him to have drinks at our friends’ house Saturday night. He had to convince me to come along, even though I admitted I’ll get bored quickly. These people are my friends and I avoid them because making conversation with people I haven’t seen in ages scares me because in the past year I haven’t done much with my life. They’ll all be drunk and making jokes, and I’ll be sitting there feeling all awkward wondering if they really wanna talk to me, because I wouldn’t wanna talk to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment