they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Saturday afternoon.


Michael and I went to AVCon today and I bought this Totoro kigurumi ! It cost me more than I really want to pay, but I couldn't find it online for a cheaper price. Ohwell~ When we first got to AVCon at like 11am, there was a massive line-up. We thought we'd be waiting all fucking day to get in but it turned out to be the line for sale tickets, not pre-reg tickets. It's a good thing I bought our tickets early because we literally walked past every single person in that line laughing to ourselves, and walked straight into the venue. Michael was hung-to-the-fuck-over so he was sooking all day saying he was tired and shit (to bad, motherfucker, you knew we had AVCon). We had a look at almost all of the stalls, admired the much larger space this year, wandered through the free play gaming and then found the cafe where Michael bought some food. At first I wasn't going to buy the kigurumi, but after searching online for a cheaper one, I decided that I had to have it. We travelled down to Dumpling King in Chinatown for some lunch, got some bubble tea from Qubic2, and then went back to AVCon to wander around again. I wanted to play some free play games but Michael wouldn't let me because sitting down meant he'd fall asleep. I did play some zombie surf game, which I totally sucked at, because let's be honest here, I'm not good at FPS games. We left shortly after and went to The Wolfgang Sexhut (Brad, Ryan and Larry's house) to pick up Michael's things.

Michael's now asleep and I'm here, doing this as per usual. I'm actually exhausted now that I'm sitting down and relaxed. Tomorrow; cosplay tournament ! And this time I'm actually playing some goddamn games ! Exciting~

No comments:

Post a Comment