they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Saturday.

Went to the hospital to visit my grandpa with Mother. He seems to be doing well so that’s good, but he’s still got a bit of recovery to do before he can have his bowel surgery. On the way home, I expressed to mother how tired and hungry I had become, so she offered to make me dinner and take me home later since I’d be coming home to an empty house. Curried veggies and rice was yum ! She then gave me a cider to wash it down with, which is awesome since mother generally doesn’t share her alcohol, especially her cider. We talked about care needs for my grandparents since they both have cancer and now I’m back home.

Sometimes, she goes alright. Nah but seriously, she’s been really fucking cool since I moved out of home. It’s nice. I like it. Woo.

No comments:

Post a Comment