they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Slut shaming is the worst !













Ahhh, this makes me so angry ! I actually feel a little sick to my stomach. People are allowed to do whatever the fuck they want. If a drunk person wants to have sex with another person, that’s their choice; so long as both parties consent. There’s no difference between someone who’s had sex a million times with their partner VS someone who’s had sex a million times with a million people. It’s fucking sex, and a personal matter at that. Who the hell are you to judge ?!


If I want to stick a billion different cocks in my pussy, I damn well will, and you know why ? BECAUSE MY VAGINA BELONGS TO ME, NOT YOU.

Fuck off, asshole.

No comments:

Post a Comment