they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Sunday, July 1, 2012

So not okay with today.


I would love to recap last night’s events but the ending pissed me off beyond normality so I’m just going to throw this photo out there and dot point shit.
  • Rachel, Heather and I made a massive banner for everyone to sign because Heather’s leaving for America on the 9th of July.
  • Most people showed up an hour and a half late, as per usual.
  • Rachel and I played Fruit Ninja Kinect while drinking.
  • Lots more drinking and cigarettes.
  • Rachel and Hannah talked out their shit.
  • There was a bbq for people to pig out on.
  • Rachel punched Corey in the face.
  • Girl talks about sex in my bedroom.
  • Most people left at like 2:30am once everyone had signed the banner and ran out of alcohol.
  • I decided to try and sleep since all my friends had left.
  • Some girls showed up to our house and had a dispute with their taxi driver because he tried to over charge them.
  • People were continuously walking in and out of our front door, which magically lines up next to my head when I’m laying in bed, so I couldn’t sleep.
  • Said taxi driver called the police to settle the fare because he’s a fucking douche.
  • SO MANY LOUD NOISES.
  • SO MANY LOUD NOISES.
  • SO MANY LOUD NOISES.
  • I got pissed off at 5:30am and started arguing with Michael over the loud noises. Five fucking thirty in the goddamn morning.
  • Came so very close to leaving my own goddamn house so I could go somewhere quiet and sleep instead.
  • Eventually fell asleep at some ridiculous hour of the morning. Woke up a couple of hours later.
  • Found a fucking fry pan in the freezer along with microwave popcorn bags.
  • There was a wet patch on the carpet amongst scattered muddy footsteps.
  • Countless bottles, cups and cigarette butts everywhere.
  • And then, to top it off, the person we threw a going away party for left after waking up. Completely “forgot” (or whatever) that the whole entire fucking house is a mess.
The house party was not my idea. I did not invite those people so I’m sure as hell not cleaning up after them. The only thing I am doing is the goddamn floors because I know they won’t get done properly.

There. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment