they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Time to get serious !

I’m going to use this as my “before photo” so I can lightly map my body changes while I work towards getting my old body back. Here’s to the hope that I’ll see some sort of physical change without waiting months and months. I’m not fussed with the number on the scale; muscle is denser than fat. I’ll be more than happy to gain weight providing my fat:muscle is lower.

According to my persistent, and now non-existent, personal trainer, I have the best body for the results I want. All I heard was, “you’ve got the best body.” Damn right I do~

P.S: LOOK HOW LONG MY HAIR IS GETTING ! NEEDS TO BE THICKER AT THE ENDS BUT YAY ! I’ll also never get over how bright my chest tattoo still is. Love it to the ends of the universe and back.

No comments:

Post a Comment