they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Today was too fucking emotional for me to handle.

What the hell do you say to someone who’s dying, and knows it ? You can’t say, “oh, you’ll get better. Don’t worry !” or, “We all have to die at some point.”

I actually have no idea what to say. None. It’s practically the only time I run out of things to say. I’m good at talking shit. I could talk all day about crap no one cares about (exbit A: this tumblr) but I can’t exactly do that when someone’s looking at me with eyes that scream they just want sleep forever, literally.

Today was hard. I cried. It’s only going to get worse. I won’t be okay when they finally pass away. I never intended on getting attached. Never.

No comments:

Post a Comment