they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

I was social. OMG.


So today I made a brave decision and chose to go out for drinks and hangs with Michael and Ryan instead of staying home. Hannah eventually caught up with us, and we spent hours talking and catching up on missed sex stories and crazy bitchiness. We had an impromptu dinner together - schnitzels with gravy and chips + salad. It got a little awkward when the waitress came over to drop our meals off and we were talking about “rogue semen” (projectile semen) and dodging it like in the Matrix. There were so many more inside jokes scattered in our conversations and they mostly revolved around sex. Brilliant time out.

I love my best friends. They’re fucking amazing. I’m going to miss Hannah a hell of a lot when she leaves for her Army training ):

No comments:

Post a Comment