they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Magic Mike; too much talking, not enough stripping.

Sure, you see them get their gear off, and I’ll admit that they’re fucking good at it, but the rest of the movie is shitballs. Seriously, I paid to see you get naked, not talk about your life goals and shit. If I wanted that, I’d see a rom-com or some shit.

I said shit a lot. Shitty shit shit-shit.

Is it weird that I saw a stripper movie with my boyfriend’s mumma? Is it weirder that she suggested he work out and become a stripper because he’s so handsome and women would love his naked body?

MORE IMPORTANTLY, THERE WAS NO PENIS INVOLVED. JUST BUTTS. THAT’S NOT GOOD ENOUGH, HOLYWOOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment