they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Friday, August 10, 2012

Oh April.

"Goodbye city social life. Unless someone throws house parties, don’t expect to see me out. I have better things to save my money for; like gaming consoles and holidays. I’m going to force myself to love the hermit life."

Back in April, I quit going out drinking/clubbing with my friends. It’s now August and I’m pretty damn happy with that decision. I think I’ve been out twice or so in that span of time, and I’ve caught up with a few friends here and there in between.

The only time I really wanted to leave the house was AVCon. Hahahaha.

This is good practise for when I have to balance work and uni together. At least I won’t miss my social life too much, since it’s near extinct now.

No comments:

Post a Comment