they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Reasons why today ruled:

  1. Despite how much I hate working on a Sunday, today went surprisingly well considering all the troubles we had.
  2. I texted Michael throughout the day and he updated me on his condition. He’s been admitted into a surgery ward, awaiting an ultrasound tomorrow.
  3. VISITED MICHAEL AT THE HOSPITAL.
  4. Managed to remember almost everything Michael asked me to bring him, minus the wallet since I’m forgetful.
  5. We watched tv, he gave me his left over apricots from his dinner meal, and we got to cuddle and kiss even though squishing on a single hospital bed is difficult.
  6. The nurses approved of Michael eating something, since it had been over 24 hours since his last meal. It actually looked delicious, even for hospital food.
  7. I parked in a 2 hour zone, stayed for longer than that, and didn’t get a parking fine. Fuck yes.
  8. I SUCCESSFULLY PULLED OFF A HILL START IN A MANUAL. ME. I DID THAT.
  9. Left over pizza for dinner. I might have microwaved it for a little too long causing the crust to go rock solid, but it was delish.
  10. MICHAEL TOLD ME HOW MUCH HE MISSED ME ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment