they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Friday, August 10, 2012

Talking to my super genius smart friend about Uni makes me feel better.

He’s really helpful and I’m super thankful that I have him to answer my questions. I’m so excited but nervous at the same time. I wanna go out and get everything I need for Uni right now, but I don’t wanna get ahead of myself, you know? I can’t wait to go stationary shopping. It’s like school all over again, but this time I get to buy all the cute matching sets instead of whatever cheap lame stuff my mother made me get. I’m going to go crazy.

Weeeeeewwww. Just thinking about it makes me restless with anticipation. And I’ve decided against taking my laptop to Uni. Pen + notebook is much safer and reliable. Plus, I can’t really risk carrying my heavy laptop and books in a bag that might injure my back. Work will not be happy if I can’t go in because I hurt my own back. I should know better than that.

P.S: When I say my friend is super genius smart, calling him a rocket scientist would be an insult to his intelligence. He’s much smarter than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment