they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Friday, August 10, 2012

Things you should probably know about me:


  1. Strong, a dash of soy milk, two sugars; that’s how I like my cups of tea. Don’t forget it.
  2. I take time to warm up to. I won’t engage in a conversation unless you force me to. I was raised on the premise that you speak when spoken to. I’ve never grown out of it and I don’t think I ever will.
  3. Right now, I would much rather stay home with my cat and anime/video games than go out and drink. I get lonely sometimes, but I know if I went out I’d just wanna be at home instead.

There’s more, but these three are probably the most important to know first hand. We’ll get along better if you know what makes me function the way I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment